HRR Summer BBQ 2021
£0.00 – £5.00
Saturday 11th September, from 2.00pm onwards.
The field adjacent to The Barley Mow pub in Winchfield, RG27 8DE (see map).
All HRR members, with families and friends very welcome to attend too.
What to expect:
- A laid back, fun and informal afternoon of eating and drinking in the sun.
- BBQ food of burgers and sausages will be provided (veg and vegan options too).
- Impromptu summer BBQ party games (think relay running, rounders, etc) – all of which will be suitable for both adults and children, with zero pressure to join in (hecklers watching from the sidelines are always welcome!).
- All drinks must be purchased from the pub, the pub has made this very clear to us, so please do not bring your own (water is fine).
- Dietary requirements will be captured during the online booking.
- The pub car park will likely be busy, so please use the canal car park opposite if there are no spaces.
- We will have to remove all rubbish after use, so we’d really appreciate your consideration throughout the afternoon to use bins/bags provided.
- * = We can’t promise the sun, but we will cross everything we can to ensure the weather is kind to us! Some shelter will be provided by way of gazebos.
- If you’re able to, please bring camping chairs and/or picnic blankets if you don’t wish to stand or sit on the grass.
Cost: £5 per person, free for under 11s (please select “child” below)
Please select your food preference below and let us know of any allergies for the specified diner.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Meat
|child (under 11)||